Guest blogging is something we can all benefit from. But it can also be bad for your blog if you don’t follow some basic rules (follow the links at the bottom of the page for more info).
Basic rules for contributing to this blog:
- Content needs to match this blog (mental health, psychology, personal development).
- Your post must contain at least 2 links to your or another site.
- The content must be original and not a copy-paste from your blog.
- You need to be the owner of the content and don’t forget about the author of the pictures related to your post, if you send any too.
- The content must not be self-promoting (also no brand promoting for free).
- All sources must be mentioned and hyperlinked.
- Please set at least one question for the readers at the end of your post.
- I preffer to publish shorter posts than longer. Please keep in mind the readers with difficulties in concentration too, so the content needs to be as clear as possible.
- Content must reflect some critical thinking. I’d be really glad to share this kind of posts.
P.S. Don’t get scared because of the rules, I can help you with some directions if needed, just ask. 🙂
Please don’t forget to check your own post published here and reply comments that follow.
Some tips on guest posting:
– Is it Bad to Submit The Same Guest Post to Multiple Sites?
– Guest Posting – How to do it THE right way…
– Guest Blogger – WPBeginner