Guest blogging is something we can all benefit from. But it can also be bad for your blog if you don’t follow some basic rules (follow the links at the bottom of the page for more info).
Basic rules for guest blogging
- Content needs to match this blog (mental health, psychology, personal development).
- The content must be original and not a copy-paste from your blog.
I can reblog your content too.
- You need to be the owner of the content and don’t forget about the author of the pictures related to your post, if you send any too.
- All sources must be mentioned and hyperlinked.
Some tips on guest posting:
– Is it Bad to Submit The Same Guest Post to Multiple Sites?
– Guest Posting – How to do it THE right way…
– Guest Blogger – WPBeginner