It’s been one amazing year, full of ups and downs. You saw many of them through this blog too, which jumped in both directions just like I did.
A blog with some mood swings, I’d say 🙂
I hope you’ve found some interesting and useful information for yourself through reading.
I’ll do my best to keep up with the work I do. This means some more blogging mood swings, I can’t guarantee you anything else.
Thanks for reading my posts and commenting on them.
And collaborating with me or showing your support in any other way.
A short blog statistics:
– Unknown number of posts written.
– Many new connections – I’ve met some really amazing and interesting people through this blog.
– Post with the most likes: Getting better is not always better
– Post with the most comments: How a suicide attempt actually prevented me from killing myself
– Post with the least likes: Not all viruses are bad
– Post with the least comments: How does the Rorschach inkblot test work?
– Over 2000 followers. If you want to join them, please subscribe through the form in the sidebar or click the buttton bellow (works for WordPress users only). Follow Lampelina
This statistic isn’t 100% accurate, because I moved the blog from WordPress.com and lost some of the comment and like counts in the process. I also deleted some of the posts I wasn’t happy to keep. ¯(ツ)/¯
Please help me to improve my blogging journey
You can do this in two ways:
– by submiting your feedback in the form bellow
– by supporting this blog through Patreon
I really appreciate your support and can’t improve without it.
I wish you all a beautiful day and lots of positive experience on your own blogging journey, fellow bloggers. Cheers! 🙂